Wales Museums Page
A list of museums in Wales (Clwyd, Dyfed, Gwent, Gwynedd, Mid Glamorgan, Powys, South Glamorgan, and West Glamorgan).
Wales Boat Exhibitions and Museums
Newry Beach, Holyhead, Anglesey •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Tuesday to Sunday and Bank Holidays: 10am - 4pm, Easter to the end of October
- Read more about Holyhead Maritime Museum.
Life Boat House, Moelfre, Gwynedd •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Guided tours in summer.
- Read more about Moelfre Lifeboat Station.
Cathays Park, Cardiff •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open 10am-5pm Tuesday-Sunday (Galleries close at 4:45pm)
- Read more about National Museum Cardiff.
Oystermouth Road, Maritime Quarter, Swansea •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open 10am-5pm daily
- Read more about National Waterfront Museum.
The Harbour, Porthmadog, Gwynedd •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : 12 noon to 4 pm From Easter to mid September Every day except Mondays and Fridays Open all Bank Holidays
- Read more about Porthmadog Maritime Museum.
The Copper Kingdom Centre, Amlwch port, Anglesey •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Easter and then Whitson to October. 11am - 4:30pm (Tue- Sun)
- Read more about Sail Loft Maritime Heritage Centre.